Rail joints, also named splice bar, fishplates or rail joint bar, is a metal bar that is welded into two rails in order to join them together. It is the most useful product and used in the construction of railway tracks for their sturdiness.
Suzhou Jinstar Railway Materials Co., Ltd. can provide one-stop service for various rail joints including development, manufacture and export service. It is appointed supplier of CREC, CRCC, CCECC for contracted railway infrastructure construction projects both in China and overseas in 23 countries. Over 50 types of standard and nonstandard fishplate DIES available for global buyers. It is also fixed long term supplier for international companies such as A&K, ATT, Vossloh and UT.
Suzhou Jinstar Railway Materials Co., Ltd. has at least 500 containers export quantity annually. We can provide various rail joints of high quality according to the requirements of our clients, and our rail joints are up to international standards, such as BS, UIC, GB, AREMA and DIN, etc. in addition, they can be customized in accordance with your specific requirements. Our technical team masters main standards of different countries due to rich experience of the design and production of customized all kinds of Chinese and foreign rail joints, and we can also make necessary adjustments and modifications.
Categories of Rail Joints from JINSTAR Rail
We are capable of manufacturing standard railway joint bar/rail fish plate, insulated rail joint bar, bulged rail joint bar, compromise rail joint bar, and glued insulated rail joint bar, etc.
JINSTAR can produce rail joints as below:
Some Popular Products as below:
- 6 hole 36 ″ available
- 4 hole 24 ″ available
- Fish plate holes can be punched or drilled.
- Size: insulation 132RE
- Material: 50# steel or 55# steel
- Standard: according to AREMA2010
- Length: 6 hole 36 inch or 4hole 24inch with round or oval holes according to the customers of requirements
- Material : medium carbon steel or micro alloy steel
- Holes of punching or drilling available.
- According to AREMA 2010
- Material: middle carbon steel 45# or 50# or 55# steel
- 6 hole 36 ″ or 4 hole 24 ″ available
- Holes of Fish plate can be punched or drilled, of round or oval shape, without sharp edges.
UIC54 & UIC60
- Standard: UIC864-4, UIC864-8
- Unit weight: UIC54: 54.43kg/m; UIC60: 60.34kg/m
- Material: 50# or 55# steel
African Rail Joint Bar
- Standard: African 1882-73B
- Models: 70LB, 80LB, 85LB, 85LB-80LB
- Hole Diameter: 7/8'' / 1 1/16'', 1-1/16''
- Material: Steel Grade55#
Latin American Rail Fishplate
- Standard: TJ Standard
- Material: Steel Grade 55#
- Model Number: TJ37 TJ45 TJ57 TJ60 TJ ASCE90 TJ UIC60 TJ BS80A
- Hole Diameter: 25.4&31.8mm, 27&35.7mm, 28.99&35.72mm, 36&27.8mm, and others
Rail Joint Production capacity
At our 60,000sq.m production factory, our rail joint workshop is the biggest with modern Φ450 and Φ300 rolling lines, together with rail joint production lines to guarantee the capability of large scaled orders. 14 varieties of processing equipments are available including pre-heating and heat treatment furnaces, straightening machine, cutting machine, hacksaw machine, drill machine, hole chamfering, joggling and punching facility, oil storage tank and thermometer; 5 processing tool facilities such as lathe machine, shaper, surface grinder, bench grinder and pencil grinder. About 300 working staff and 50 engineers working for rail fish plates, including 6 senior engineers with 30 years’ work experience in railway industry. Based on our experience and dedication, annual orders of 50,000-60,000 tons from more than 20 countries and areas have been placed to us.
Rail Joint Workshop
As far as the most concerned quality is concerned, we have a 24-hour quality control team at the workshop to ensure the consistent quality in accordance with 16 strict quality inspection steps. In each processing step, we follow strict quality rules. What’s more, every 3 pieces of rail joint bars will be selected from 100pieces at random as testing targets in our laboratory with formal quality testing report. Under such a thorough quality system, we have never got any complaint from our buyers up to today.
FAQ about rail joint
1. Q: Please quote on BS80A.
A: Can you please supply the drawings of full sizes with detailed technical specifications of the wanted fishplate, to match our available drawings whether totally same or not.
2. Q: We need the delivery time.
A: It depends on whether the mould available. If with available mould, we can start to produce any time with 40-ton daily apacity. If without available mould, it takes 10 days to develop the mould after receiving prepayment
3. Q: Will that be possible for us to receive pieces of samples for approval?
A: Sure. The samples can be supplied for free but the freight counts on you.
4. Q: What's the packing way?
A: Bundled in steel strips with iron/wood pallets.
5. Q: Payment term?
A: 30% prepayment, and the balance 70% against B/L copy,L/C or negotiable.
6. Q: How long will it be the quotation valid?
A: The validity is 15 days in general, but also depends on the quantity and special conditions. It will be shown in every quotation.
7. Q: What is MOQ?
A: 20’’ container in general, depending on whether enough stocks available for small quantity; customized products accepted.
8. Q: Do you have any certifications regarding fishplate?
A: We have passed the certification of CRCC in China and ISO9001:2008 overseas. Before shipment, Certificate of Quality can be supplied. We also accept Third Party Inspection from clients, with free samples to supply.